Welcome to our website!
The Early Years has been operating since 2004 providing childcare to families located in the area of Richmond Hill, Newmarket, Oakridges and Aurora. Since then our programs and services have grown to become an environment that provides parents with alternatives for their children's care, education and social activities in a loving and caring environment.
“Make each moment count”
To make it count, we have a set of principles that we stand for as a childcare centre:
- Provide a safe, positive and motivating atmosphere.
- Encourage a child to think independently.
- Provide learning activities that develop life skills
- Promote self-discipline, effective problem solving skills and attentiveness.
- Respect and empower a child.
- Provide daily activities to assist the development of child’s physical well being.
- Encourage artistic growth through multimedia demonstration.
- Promote the development of logic through interactive play.
- Support parents, staff, and child communication.
- Make all children feel welcome in a loving and caring environment.
- Encourage the development of basic literacy, mathematics and social skills.
Children at the Early Years Childcare Centres are treated with the utmost respect, and are spoken to decisively and positively. Our difference can be seen in the face of every child who graduates from our centre – a happy, confident, intelligent, and independent child that retains an educational curiosity throughout life and approaches new experiences with an eagerness to learn.
The Early Years childcare Centres provides flexible, full day and half day daycare programs, camp programs, indoor playground and party room facilities for all families living within the area of York Region.